Guard Kye de Laveaga is a native of Scottsdale, Ariz. The junior is majoring in exercise science and is a Golden Eagle Scholar-Athelete. He started five of 18 contests last season, as he returns for his third season with the team.
1. Favorite sport to play other than basketball?
2. If you could create your own basketball franchise, what would the name be?
3. Why did you choose NAU?
Great location, team, and community
4. What has been your best memory so far?
The CIT run
5. Who's your favorite professor on campus?
6. What's your favorite meal to cook?
Pasta with garlic bread
7. What's your favorite meal to eat at home?
Steak and potatoes
8. Who are your top five basketball players?
Steph Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you?
Water, food, tent
10. If you had to pick one teammate to make a half-court shot, who would it be?