1. Can you list a few skills that you will carry with you throughout your life that you took in during your time on the team?
Team work, discipline and accountability
2. What do you intend on doing when you graduate?
I'm working to get my hours for PA school.
3. Who/what inspires you, and how?
My mom. Everything she has done for my brothers and I growing up. Always giving us what we needed even when we did not have it. I tried to show her that her self-doubt wasn't necessary she taught me everything I needed to succeed and to grow up into the man I am today.
4. Did you develop a close relationship with your coach/players?
Yes. Starting from RJ Rickert, who recruited me on my official visit to, Drew Emmanuel, Beau Gardner, and Tyler Shank, who I had the opportunity to play with when I first got here. On the coaching side, Coach Knoth and Coach Beal were always like father figures for me during my time here.
5. How do you think your college experience would have been if you did not play sports?
It would have been boring and I would have missed out on a lot of relationships and memories that I cherish.
6. How has playing sports in college helped you?
It's taught me how to deal with stress and to be okay with being overwhelmed. Also, that no matter how much I have on my plate I can get it done. I can always succeed if I just focus on the goal I have in mind.
Questions that make you say hmm…
7. If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?
The bottom half of California, so that Arizona could have beachfront property.
8. You've been given an elephant. You can't give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
I'd buy a big saddle and take all of my family on a stroll.
9. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
I'd be a giant tortoise, because they live to be like 200 years and they don't rush for anyone.
10. What would win in a fight, a hamburger or a hot dog?
A hot dog, because it has more reach.
11. What do you think about when you're alone in your car?
Man I think I can be on The Voice.