FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - Registration for the 2016 High Mountain Challenge and Jerome Souers Instructional Skills Camp is now open. More information can be found below for each camp.
High Mountain Challenge
Saturday, June 4
Saturday, June 11
The 19th Annual High Mountain Challenge will be held on Saturday June 4th 2015 for teams that participate in Arizona Classification Division 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A and Saturday, June 11th 2015 for teams that participate in Arizona Classification Division 6A, 5A and 4A. Those teams that are classified as Division 1 have an option what day they will like to attend.
THE AIR CHALLENGE: 7 on 7 Passing Tournament
v 4 Games Guaranteed
v Sat. June 4th & Sat June 11th -9:00am (Round Robin Games Begin)
v Each Day Limit to 24 teams (Round Robin ending with a tournament format)
THE BIG MAN CHALLENGE: Team Event Competition
v 10 Events testing speed, strength, endurance and agility
v Sat. June 4th and Sat. June 11th- 9:00am (challenge begins)
$300 per "Air Challenge Team"
$300 Per "Big Man Team"
$575 "For both 7on7 and Big Man Teams"
2016 JEROME SOUERS INSTRUCTIONAL FOOTBALL SKILL CAMP
Sunday, June 5
Sunday, June 12
- Open to current high school and high school graduates.
- Designed to improve position-related skills and general knowledge.
- Features expert instruction on drills, techniques, and skill development from the entire NAU coaching staff.
- Every camper will receive a NAU Camp T Shirt.
- Pre-registering is encouraged. Camp fee $65 until May 31st after this date $75 until 12:00pm day before camp. Walk up fee $80 if not pre-registered 8:00am-930pm
- Camp will be from 10am – 2pm
Asst. Coach: James Beal
Camp Phone: 928-310-0023
Camp E-mail: email@example.com