Soccer Walk on Information
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - The Northern Arizona University Women’s Soccer program will be conducting a three day, try-out beginning March 1-3,2010 for current Northern Arizona University students.
Candidates must contact Head Coach
Andre Luciano prior to try-outs through email email@example.com or through
regular morning office hours at room 223 Skydome.
To be considered as a candidate for the Northern Arizona University Women’s Soccer program you must complete the following:
1. Be a current student at Northern Arizona University
2. Be registered with NCAA Eligibility Center
3. Have your final high school transcripts, test scores, and proof of graduation posted with the NCAA Eligibility Center
4. Must be an NCAA qualifier
5. Must complete a Medical History Form, Insurance Information Form, and a Non Scholarship Walk On Try-Out Physical Form found at here by February 15th, 2010 and pay a $75 physical fee.
6. Must complete a physical by February 22, 2010
7. Must attend a mandatory Walk On NCAA Compliance meeting on February 25th. (Time TBA)
8. Must have an academic schedule to accommodate all of the following
a. Training at 3:30-5:30 PM M-F
b. Strength and Conditioning Monday and Wednesdays 5:30-7:00 PM and Fridays 6:00 AM.
c. Be open on weekends for games
Walk On Try-outs will consist of Fitness testing (Beep Test, Shuttle Test) ,Strength Test (Push Up), and playing. All invitees to the team will be for evaluation for Spring season only and are at the discretion of the NAU Coaching and Medical Staff for further evaluation.
All invitees will be required to attend study hall as well as provide community service hours during the duration of the Spring 2010 semester.