Northern Arizona University Athletic Compliance Office Mission
The Northern Arizona University Athletic Compliance
Office’s mission is to effectively and efficiently ensure the
department’s adherence to the rules and regulations of the
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the
conference(s) of which it is a member.
The Athletic Compliance Office will hold itself to the highest standards of quality and ethics while cultivating an environment of respect, communication, and teamwork with areas of the athletic department as well as the university community at large.
• For Boosters/Representatives of Athletic Interests
• For Current Student-Athletes
• For NAU Coaches & Staff
• For Prospective Student-Athletes
Athletics Policies and Procedures Manual
Athletics Recruiting Information
• 2009-10 Academic Progress Rate (APR) for Northern Arizona University
• Graduation Success Rate (GSR) for Northern Arizona University
Athletics Business Forms